Is the hilldabeast coming back?!
The suspense is killing me!
Fri, Oct. 27th, 2006, 07:18 pm
I've resuscribed to the realm recently, only to find that everyone has left.
So I come to my only hope, live journal, to see if any of the people who I used to know were still around.
What do I find?
Live journals that have not been updated in months, in some cases, years. It really flicked my 'emo' switch I guess. It got me thinking how I spent sooo much time with the people of the realm, and got to know a good ammount about them, but they all have gone off to bigger and better things. We may never come in contact with eachother ever again.
ok, time to turn off the emotions and go back to being the big strong male who lacks emotion that society has told me to be. [wink]
In retrospect, I wish I had been much more outgoing. I cant imagine what people thought about me. I was kind of awkward, and didnt say much... ever. Oh well, you cant change the past I guess.
I think i'm going to keep this livejournal for the rest of my life. The ability to look back at how you've felt at a certain time is really kinda nifty.
yes, I just used the word nifty.
1. I said I would use my "pimp hand" to my dog (because I *do* talk to him) and he must have went upstairs and decided to get me back by wrecking havoc on my carpet. In a way that only a dog could.
2. I was given a pen that said Men with a line through it on one side as well as "Womens equality" or something along those lines written on it.
3. A friend gave me a coconut that was carved to look like bob marley.
4. My parents saying that they want to move to amsterdam because pot is legal there.
5. My grandfather asking if prostitution is legal in amsterdam.
All of these things in one day!
Holy moley Batman!
All of my previous entries have been changed so that only people on my friends list can see them. If you want to be able to see them, just add me and I very well may let you see.
Be warned, you're not missing much.
***JAMIE*** you dont get to see, so dont ask. Thats what you get for telling my secrete about the song I used to sing when I would go to the bathroom :-P